438 King St W - Property Management
King West meets Yorkville at the Hudson! This upscale building was completed by Great Gulf Homes in ’06 and features Glukstein-designed suite interiors with classic finishes - stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen counters and breakfast bars, marble bathrooms, wood flooring and tall windows.
The most renowned features of this building are its common areas. The lobby is simply striking and it doesn’t end there. The “Hudson Club” includes the Cecconi Simone designed party lounge – the ideal place to host a fashionable event. There’s also a well-equipped gym, an impressive landscaped patio with lounge seating, bbqs and waterfall, a billiards room and theatre lounge.
Located at the corner of King and Spadina, the Hudson is home to young professionals who work and play hard. The financial district, entertainment district and King West are all within walking distance.
- 21-storey, modern-designed building with interiors designed by Gluckstein
- 2nd-storey fitness facility known as the Hudson Club includes fitness, weights, billiard room, media room, lounges, bar, and private dining room
- 24-hour concierge, as well as visitor parking
- Emergency voice communication system, smoke and heat detector where applicable in each suite
- High speed internet and state of the art security system
- Thermo-glazed aluminum windows
- All interior spaces are designed by Gluckstein:
- Granite and Corian Kitchen Countertops
- Marble Countertops in Bathrooms
- Engineered-wood, Ceramic, Porcelain and Marble flooring
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry designed by Gluckstein
- Deep Soaker Tub, and Frameless Glass Shower
- Exhaust fans vented to the outside of the building
- One Bedroom: 509 - 588 sq.ft.
- One Bedroom + Den: 677 - 760 sq.ft.
- Two Bedroom: 760 - 1200 sq.ft.
- Two Bedroom with Terrace: 819 - 1270 sq.ft.
- Penthouse Suites: 1168 - 1400 sq.ft.
438 King St W Property for Lease